Tips to make your experience more comfortable
* Grow hair out to a minimum of 2mm (about 10 days growth)
* Don't tan or sunbath for at least 24 hours prior to your sugaring appointment.
* Exfoliate the skin at least 24 hours prior to your appointment.
* Do not moisturise the area to be sugared on the day of your appointment.
before your appointment so the skin is clean and free from bacteria and
sweat. Clean healthy follicles are less likely to lead to in-grown
* Avoid treatment when you are menstruating as skin tends to be more sensitive at this time.
* While sugaring is less painful than waxing, it can come with minor
discomfort. If you're sensitive, consider taking an anti-inflammatory an
hour before your treatment.
* Once you commence sugaring (or you've decided to start) stop using
razors, depilatory, tweezers or wax before or between sugaring
appointments. It can slow the benefits of sugaring!
* Arrive hydrated, hair slides out of plump hydrated skin cells more easily.
treated area clean and free of bacteria for a least 12 hours after
treatment, so clean clothes, clean bedding, no getting up a sweat and
keep out of swimming pools and any other forms of public water.